The Doctors Onehunga have been providing patient care since 1990, offering family general practice as well as accident and Urgent Care. We're open seven days a week, and all services are available without appointment, although patients can make an appointment to see a doctor of their choice. The Doctors Onehunga - accident and medical is an ACC-endorsed Urgent Care Clinic, and we are proud to be RNZCGP 'Cornerstone' quality accredited.
Registered provider for Immigration New Zealand
The Doctors Onehunga is a registered panel provider for New Zealand Immigration Applicants for residence and also for applicants requiring temporary entry but intending to stay in NZ for more than 12 months. We offer package fee charges and low wait times for these appointments. Click here for our Immigration Medical information.
Our on-line booking service for enrolled* patients. You can book an appointment for yourself or a family member with one of our GPs. It's free and easy to sign up, all you need is an email address and mobile phone. * If you are not an enrolled patient, please phone 09 634 5184 to make a booking.
Before you click on the link top right, please consider the following:
- Appointments are 15 minutes long. If you require a Medical, Minor Surgery or a longer appointment please phone 09 634 5184 to make your booking.
- Complete the optional facility of informing us for the reason for your visit - this helps us to ensure you get the right help you need.
- If you are making a booking for a family member please ensure that they are registered with us.
- Do not use this service to book child immunisations - instead phone us on 09 634 5184 to arrange an appointment with the nurse.
- 11 year old immunisations, Travel immunisations, Cervical Smears are Nurse Clinic appointments and cannot be booked using the online service.
If you no longer require your booking please ensure that you cancel at least 2 hours prior to the appointment.
You can use this service to order your repeat prescription (prior approval from your GP and have been seen within the last six months. Prescriptions will take 24 hours to process.
Enrolled patients can register to access their test results. Have a chat to your GP when next in the clinic. We must hold the required Ministry of Health eligibility documents e.g. passport, birth certificate, etc.
Languages we speak
Here at the The Doctors Onehunga our staff speak a number of different languages including: