The Doctors offer Walk-In Care for accidents, injuries or suddenly feeling unwell. The hours and locations for these Walk-In Services are here below.
The Doctors New Lynn
- 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
- 9am - 3pm Weekends and public holidays
The Doctors Ti Rakau
- 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
The Doctors Hastings
- 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
- Closed weekends and public holidays
The Doctors Bayfair
- 8am - 1pm Monday to Friday
- Closed Sundays and public holidays
The Doctors Tauranga
- 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Closed public holidays
What is Walk-In Care?
Walk-In Care services are for enrolled or casual patients who experience sudden illness, accidents or injuries that do not appear to be life threatening but can’t wait until the next day. You don't need an appointment to be seen here - we welcome unscheduled, walk-in visitors. There may be a short wait time depending on the number of people visiting at the same time. More seriously ill patients receive priority treatment.
In the case of an emergency, always call 111.
Please read our Standard Payment Terms and Conditions here.