Enrol with us, we welcome new patients
There are so many reasons why it's worth being enrolled with one of our 43 medical centres. When you and your whanau enrol with us you get:
- Expert medical care and advice from friendly teams of doctors and nurses
- To build long term relationships with this team who get to know you and your medical needs to give you the best care and advice
- To pay significantly lower fees to see the doctor, nurse practitioner or nurse, compared with casual visitors
- Cheaper prescriptions for subsidised medicines
- Helpful reminders and recalls for important health screening and management
- To register for our online patient portal that means you can book appointments, order repeat scripts and check test results - anytime online, 24/7
How to enrol
1. Enrol Online
For some practices there’s no need to come into the clinic, you can enrol online. It’s secure and confidential and only takes a few minutes. The online form will guide you, all you need is a Visa or Passport. There is no cost to enrol in any New Zealand GP practice.
2. Paper Enrolment
Many practices have an enrolment form available that you can download and complete. The information you will be asked for may vary depending on the centre you're enrolling with. You will be asked to provide identification such as a Visa or Passport.
The information collected when you enrol is protected by the Privacy Act 1993 and the Health Information Privacy Code 1994.