All our medical centres take flu vaccine bookings for individuals and workplace teams. If you’re enrolled with us booking a flu vaccine is easy and best done through the online patient portal. If you’re not registered for the portal and/or not enrolled with us, you can book using this form.
Go to our website here for more information about 2021 flu vaccinations. New Zealand flu vaccination dates are:
- from 14 – 20 April for adults aged 65+ only
- from early May until the end of December 2021 for those eligible for a FREE flu vaccination and for everyone else, click here to check eligibility
Important to note:
- Please contact the clinic to reschedule if you are feeling unwell (i.e. fever, sore throat, or cough) on the day of your vaccine appointment. If you have cold/flu or covid symptoms, following Ministry of Health advice please stay at home and arrange to get tested.
- This form is only for booking flu vaccinations, please don’t use it for other kinds of appointments or for anything requiring an urgent reply.
- Please read this consent form as you’ll be asked to sign it at your appointment: Flu Vaccination Consent Form
- You don’t need to be enrolled with us to get the flu vaccine. However, being enrolled has many health benefits and will save you money. In addition to the flu vaccine, if you would like to enrol with us, click here to fill out an easy online form