ENROL WITH US!
We are now accepting new enrolments - for a limited time, when you enrol as a new patient, you will get your new patient 30 minute visit at half price!
The Doctors Red Beach are proud to provide both Urgent Care and General Practice (GP) services.
Our General Practice provides appointments for our enrolled patients, offering medical services to promote wellness for you and your family. Our dedicated team of GPs & practice nurses are there to provide support around women's and men's health, child and youth health, long-term conditions (including diabetes, asthma, cardiovascular disease).
We have a great team of GPs who are dedicated to providing our patients with quality, patient-centered health care.
Our Urgent Care offers medical treatment for more acute and urgent matters, and is also available to non-enrolled patients.
We have been part of the Red Beach Health Hub supporting the local communities for many years, along with Hibiscus Radiology, Hands On Rehabilitation and Red Beach Pharmacy
We look forward to seeing you at The Doctors Red Beach and providing quality care to support your Health and Wellbeing.
** Our clinic is wheelchair accessible.
Urgent Care Clinic
Some days we get very busy!
Here are a few things to be aware of when you visit our Urgent Care Clinic
- Please expect that there may be a wait to see the doctor or nurse if we are busy
- Patients are seen on a priority basis, so someone who arrives after you may be seen first if their medical issue is more serious
- If your matter is not serious or acute, it might be quicker and cheaper for you to see your own GP - if you are not sure, you can call Healthline before coming to the clinic on 0800 611 116, where someone will assess your symptoms and make a recommendation for the best thing to do
- We ask that all visitors (non-enrolled patients) pre-pay for their visit, and there may be additional charges depending on your treatment length and type
- Our urgent care doctors do not provide non-acute services such as medical certificate renewals
Book Online & Order Prescriptions
We are excited to be able to offer ConnectMed to our enrolled patients - this is a confidential online portal that allows you to:
- Request Repeat Prescriptions
- Book Appointments
If you are already registered for the portal, click here to book an appointment or here to order a repeat prescription.
If not, and you would like to have access to the portal, talk directly with our receptionist to find out how to register for ConnectMed, or simply sign up here.
You may need extra time with the doctor if you are booking for any of the following reasons - please call our reception team to check on 09 427 9130.
- New patient - first appointment
- Need a procedure as part of your consultation
- Have more than 1-2 things to discuss with the doctor, or suspect that you may need more than 15 minutes to discuss your health matter
*Coming in 2020 – access your lab results