We welcome your feedback. Please let us know what we are doing well and the areas we could improve on. You can send feedback via the link above, or
- Talk or our staff
- Drop a note into our suggestion box by main reception
- Send an email to: email@example.com
- If you have issues to resolve, please let us know as soon as possible and we will endeavor to respond to you in a timely manner.
Fees and payment
- Information on our fee structure can be found in the waiting room area or ask for a schedule of fees. If you have any questions regarding fees, please speak to the receptionist
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard and EFTPOS and internet banking.
- Please note payment is expected at the time of consultation. A $3.00 administration fee will be added to consultation fee if full payment is not paid on the day. An additional $5.00 monthly account fee will be added at the end of the month if the account is still outstanding, this will be refunded if the balance is paid within 7 days
Update your details
Please let us know if your contact details change so we can do our best to keep you informed about your healthcare needs. Our practice is a member of the Primary Health Organization known as Western Bay of Plenty PHO.
Our hours are: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
In a life threatening emergency, call 111 for an ambulance immediately, or go to the nearest Emergency Department at Tauranga Hospital.
After hours please call our main line for advice 07 928 0962 or go to The Doctors Bayfair, 42 Girven Rd, Mt Maunganui, open till 6pm Monday - Friday and 8am - 2pm weekends and public holidays for acute care, ph 07 572 6800. Outside these hours go to Accident & Healthcare, 19 Second Ave, Tauranga, 3110, open till 9pm, ph 577 0010