Covid-19 vaccines and boosters are free and readily available across many of our practices
- Everyone in New Zealand aged 5 or over can get a free COVID-19
vaccination. It does not matter what your visa or citizenship status is.
- Children aged 6 months to 4 years can get the paediatric
Pfizer vaccine if they are at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19.
- From 1 April 2023, anyone who has completed a primary
vaccination course will be eligible to get another booster if you are:
- Aged 30 and over or
- At higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19
- If you are eligible for this extra booster from 1 April, it will
need to be at least 6 months since your last COVID-19 booster or a positive
- Check your eligibility here
- Either use our enquiry form to request a booking with the practices below, book directly through Book My Vaccine, or give them a call.
Bay of Plenty
Hawkes Bay / Gisborne
Lower North Island
Questions or concerns about the vaccine?
There is a great Q&A page which answers many of your vaccine questions and concerns - view it on the Unite against Covid-19 site here