Services we can help you with:
- Medical consultations
- Minor surgery
- Skin cancer checks
- Women’s and Men’s health
- Travel health information and vaccines
- Total family care
Standard appointments are set at 12-15 minutes and are the basis for our fees.
If you require an extended appointment that exceeds the standard time please make sure you specify this at time of booking.
- If you are acutely unwell ring the surgery and ask to speak to a nurse who will help make arrangements. We reserve a small number of appointments for this.
Walk-In Clinic at affiliated clinic
- When our GP appointments are full we have a doctor available in our walk-in clinic at our affiliated practice at Centralmed Health, Cnr 14th Ave and Devonport Road.
- Please phone our practice and we will arrange a referral for you to The Doctors Tauranga walk-in clinic. Open Monday–Friday 8am – 6pm
Waiting time and delays
- We make every effort to run our appointments on time. Unexpected emergencies occur and some consultation will run over time, please bear with us if your appointment is delayed.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for repeat prescription requests.
- Repeat Prescriptions fee $20
- You will be required to see your doctor every 3-6 months if requiring repeat medications.
Laboratory & X-Ray results
- Any significant abnormal results you will be notified by a nurse.
- Please phone nurse line for confirmation of normal results, of if you have any further questions.