We welcome your feedback. Please let us know what we are doing well and the areas we could improve on. You can send feedback via the link above, or
- Talk or our staff
- Drop a note into our suggestion box by main reception
- Send an email to: email@example.com
- If you have a complaint, please let us know as soon as possible and we will endeavor to respond to you in a timely manner.
Fees and payment
- Information on our fee structure can be found in the waiting room area or ask for a schedule of fees. If you have any questions regarding fees, please speak to the receptionist
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard and EFTPOS and internet banking.
- Please note payment is expected at the time of consultation. A $3.00 administration fee will be added to consultation fee if full payment is not paid on the day. An additional $5.00 monthly account fee will be added at the end of the month if the account is still outstanding, this will be refunded if the balance is paid within 7 days
Update your details
Please let us know if your contact details change so we can do our best to keep you informed about your healthcare needs. Our practice is a member of the Primary Health Organization known as Western Bay of Plenty PHO.
Our hours are:
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Nurses Line
- Monday – Friday 9 – 4.30pm
In a life threatening emergency, call 111 for an ambulance immediately, or go to the nearest Emergency Department at Tauranga Hospital.
Our afterhours service is Accident & Healthcare, 2nd Avenue Phone 577 0010. Open 7 days a week 8.00am – 9pm