Standard appointments are set at 12-15 minutes and are the basis for our fees.
When phoning for appointments please indicate:
- If more than one person is attending
- Change of address or contact numbers
- If you require a drivers licence medical
- If you require an extended appointment that exceeds the standard time please make sure you specify this at time of booking.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for repeat prescription requests. You will be required to see your doctor every 3-6 months if requiring repeat medications.
- Repeat Prescriptions fee $22
Laboratory & X-Ray results
- Any significant abnormal results you will be notified by a nurse. Please phone nurse line for confirmation of normal results, of if you have any further questions.
Waiting time and delays
- We make every effort to run our appointments on time. Unexpected emergencies occur and some consultations will run over time, please bear with us if your appointment is delayed.
We warmly welcome new patients. To enrol with us you can come and talk to us at reception, or download our enrolment form below. Please fill in all the sections and send back to us by email, post, fax or bring it in with you.
We may need you to bring in an original ID document (such as Drivers License, Birth Certificate or Passport) before your first visit. Please call our team to find out, or if you have any other questions about enrolling with us.
If you are a visitor to the region and need medical care, you are also welcome. Please call our friendly team for an appointment. All visitors and casual patients, please be aware that extra charges can apply when you are not enrolled.
If you would like to know more about what it means to enrol and what the benefits are, please follow the link to our information page.