- general practice
- accident treatment and management
- on-site x-ray, pharmacy, physiotherapy and laboratory
- immigration medicals
- chronic care management
- urgent care management
- skin cancer clinic with surgery available
- well-women's clinic with nurse practitioner
- hearing clinic
- ear clinic with specialist nurse
- occupational medicine services
- including pre-employment medicals, accident and medical care, alternative duty assessments and employee drug screening.
Having your children immunised will help protect them from certain infectious diseases throughout their lives.
It is free to have your children immunised. All immigrant and non-resident children are also eligible for free immunisations and free Well Child Tamariki Ora services, regardless of their immigration and citizenship status.
The World Health Organisation and the Ministry of Health recommend that you immunise your children. The immunisations begin when your child is six weeks old. A list of immunisations is available on the Ministry of Health website
. To be fully protected, children need to have all the immunisations in the series.
In New Zealand the National Immunisation Schedule is regularly updated to make sure that our children receive safe and effective vaccines.If immunisations are given at the recommended age, your child can be protected as early as possible from a range of serious diseases.
For more information talk to your doctor or practice nurse or visit the Ministry of Health website.
Are you up to date with your cervical smears?
Cervical smear clinics are held two days during the week and sometimes on a Saturday. All of our nursing staff are trained and certified.
Phone us now on 634 5184 to book your smear.