We offer a full range of general practice services to care for the whole family. Including, but not limited to:
- Adult and Child Medical Care
- Minor Accident Care
- Minor Surgery
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Lab Results
- Liquid Nitrogen
- IUCD Insertion
- Cervical Smears
- Travel Advice / Immunisations - please refer to the questionnaire here
- Well Child/Tamariki Ora Health Checks – Birth to Three Years
Sometimes we might need to refer you to a specialist. For more information about what to expect if that happens, please read our Referrals to a Specialist info here.
We are also pleased to offer the following services:
The Hand Institute: Hand physiotherapy and visiting hand surgeon once a month. ACC and private consultations.
Pure Ultrasound: Urgent and same week appointments available for ultrasound examinations including all musculoskeletal, general, small parts and vascular ultrasound scans. ACC and private consults. Available Tuesday and Friday.
Norwest Podiatry: Procare podiatrist available for referrals and private consults. Available Monday to Friday.
Manage My Health - Book Online
We are excited to be able to offer you Manage My Health (MMH) an online portal that allows you to
- Book appointments online 24/7
- Look at test results with doctors comments 24/7
- Update contact/address details if you move
- Request repeat prescriptions (long term medications only)
- Lower cost medical advice (send secure message in MMH for reduced consult charge. You may be asked to visit in person for a GP consultation if deemed necessary by your doctor at normal consult prices.)
You can download the following documents about registering for the service and how to use it: